The new release of Factory I/O 2.3.6 is now available for download.
We strongly recommend all Factory I/O users to update to this latest stable release.
- Undo and redo system can now handle sensor range changes.
- Can now bind a key to toggle sensor range in Options > Controls.
- Added "scene.max_item_count" console command which allows changing the maximum number of items that can be emitted.
- New controller-defined configuration for Emitter and Remover which allows choosing which parts to emit/remove with a tag.
- Removers now include Bases To Remove and Parts to Remove option.
- Emitters and Removers visual appearance now reflects the enabled/disabled state.
- Emitters can now emit stackable boxes.
- Fixed Two-Axis Pick & Place ‘Rotating’ and ‘Gripper Rotating’ tags not updating in the Analog and Digital & Analog configurations.
- OPC UA driver now browses correctly nodes at any depth.
- Fixed saved scenes including user-defined OPC Url/ProgId disconnecting when opening the OPC driver configuration.